Best Ways to Clean Your Vehicle’s Interior | Baton Rouge, LA
Having a good amount of things in your car can eventually lead to a collection of unwanted dirt. Here’s how to best clean your vehicle’s interior and keep it looking like new, from us here at Price LeBlanc Toyota in Baton Rouge, LA and near Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs, LA.
1. Vacuum Out Your Interior: First, get rid of all loose dirt and dust. Use a handheld vacuum for floor mats, seats, and carpets. Don’t forget the harder-to-reach spots, like under your seats and inside pockets.
2. Clean Your Seats: For your cloth seats, you’ll want to use a fabric cleaner and a soft brush. If you have a vehicle with leather seating, use a leather cleaner and cloth. When in doubt, look up what is best for your car.
3. Wipe Down All of Your Hard Surfaces: With car interior wipes, start wiping your dash, console, doors, and any plastic areas needing to be cleaned.
4. Clean the Windows: For your windows, you’ll need a glass cleaner and cloth to get rid of streaks and fingerprints.
5. Floor Mats: Remove these from your car and shake them to get all of that loose debris off, then wipe them down. Once dry, you’re good to put them back in your vehicle!
By following these car interior cleaning tips, you can keep your car looking and smelling fresh. Any questions can happily be answered by our team here at Price LeBlanc Toyota. Give us a call at (225) 408-1200. Thinking of stopping by? We’re located at 13250 Airline Highway, Baton Rouge, LA 70817. Be sure to check out all of our service coupons updated frequently.