You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
The new 2023 Toyota Tundra and Toyota Tundra i-Force MAX are coming in full force! Get ready for these amazing Tundras at Price LeBlanc Toyota in Baton Rouge, LA. Our Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs neighbors won’t want to miss this!
You haven’t seen intimidating until you’ve seen the 2023 Toyota Tundra. With a starting MSRP of $36,965, this new truck is a sight to see. Starting off with the exterior, you can already tell this truck means business. It has Premium LED headlights, a stamped tailgate, sleek chrome accents and a grille that is sure to impress anyone.
One of the main differences between the 2023 Tundra and the 2023 Tundra i-Force MAX is its powertrain and performance specs. The 2023 Tundra i-Force MAX has an electrified i-Force MAX powertrain. It has the Twin-Turbo V6 engine, but with it is an electric motor.
When all of this comes to performance, it creates a powerful result. The i-Force MAX has 437-horsepower, 583 pounds per foot of torque, and a max towing of 12,000 pounds.
Are you ready for the smoothest, safest, drive is one of our toughest Toyotas? Come see our dedicated sales team today at Price LeBlanc Toyota in Baton Rouge, LA and take the 2023 Toyota tundra for a test drive! We’d love to see you. We are located at 13250 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70817. We would love to tell you even more about this outstanding truck so give us a call at (225) 399-4137. For any of your financing needs, you can visit our finance center now and we’ll help you with everything! Don’t forget to look at all of our other 2023 inventory now and get the first look at our favorite new models!
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,095 for Cars (GR86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR Corolla, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, GR Supra), $1,335 for SUV/Van/Small Truck (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Corolla Cross HEV, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,595 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
* Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Payload Capacity is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. The maximum amount of passenger and cargo weight your vehicle can carry is the Load Carrying Capacity indicated on the label(s) on the driver’s doorjamb.
* The Multi-Terrain Monitor view is limited and can be affected by environmental conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian, a bicycle, or a motorcyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and traffic conditions. Vehicles with manual transmission have regular DRCC. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. Not available on vehicles with manual transmissions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Do not rely exclusively on Road Sign Assist (RSA). RSA is a driver support system that utilizes the vehicle’s forward-facing camera and navigation system (when data is available) to recognize certain road signs and provide information to the driver via the multi-information display and/or Head-Up Display. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather, vehicle and sign conditions. Use common sense when using RSA and do not drive distracted. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Toyota Tundra is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.