New 2024 Toyota Sequoia near Baton Rouge, LA
Discover the 2024 Toyota Sequoia at Price LeBlanc Toyota – Your Adventure Awaits!
Greetings, auto enthusiasts in Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs! If you’re on the lookout for a powerful and stylish ride to elevate your driving experience, the 2024 Toyota Sequoia is your ticket to unparalleled adventure. Starting at a competitive MSRP of $60,875, this SUV is the epitome of luxury and performance.
Trim Levels and Options: Unleash Your Style
The 2024 Toyota Sequoia offers a range of trim levels and customizable options, ensuring you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. From the robust SR5 to the luxurious Platinum, each trim boasts unique features, allowing you to tailor your Sequoia to match your preferences.
- $60,875 Base MSRP
- 21/24 Est. MPG
- 18-in. silver-painted alloy wheels
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 (TSS 2.5)
- 8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 8-speaker audio system
- $67,275 Base MSRP
- 21/24 Est. MPG
- 20-in. gray-painted and machined-finish alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- 14-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 8-speaker audio system
- $73,465 Base MSRP
- 21/24 Est. MPG
- 20-in. machined-finish black alloy wheels
- Premium LED headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and sequential turn signals
- Power tilt/slide panoramic roof with power sunshade
- $78,710 Base MSRP
- 19/22 Est. MPG
- 18-in. TRD Pro matte-black forged-aluminum BBS® wheels with TRD center caps
- TRD Pro off-road suspension with 2.5-in. FOX® Internal Bypass coil-overs and rear remote-reservoir shocks, and TRD Pro front stabilizer bar
- Black “TOYOTA” heritage grille with integrated LED light bar and amber marker lights
- $77,865 Base MSRP
- 21/24 Est. MPG
- 22-in. dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels
- Semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats with premium contrast stitching; 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Power-extending running boards
Exterior Colors: Make a Statement on Every Drive
Express your personality with a palette of captivating exterior colors, from classic shades to bold and vibrant options. Whether you prefer the timeless elegance of Midnight Black Metallic or the eye-catching brilliance of Barcelona Red Metallic, the Sequoia lets you make a statement on the road.
- Ice Cap
- Wind Chill Pearl *
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Supersonic Red *
- Smoked Mesquite
- Lunar Rock
- Solar Octane *
Prices and colors may vary by model.
Safety Features: Drive with Confidence Near Gonzales
Safety is paramount, and the 2024 Sequoia is equipped with cutting-edge features to keep you and your passengers protected. From advanced driver-assistance technologies to a sturdy body structure, this SUV ensures peace of mind on every journey, near Gonzales or far.
Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection
- The Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD) is designed to help detect a vehicle, pedestrian or bicyclist and provide an audio/visual forward collision warning under certain circumstances. If you don’t react, the system is designed to provide automatic emergency braking.
Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Intended for highway use, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is an adaptive cruise control system that is designed to be set at speeds above 20 mph and uses vehicle-to-vehicle distance control to help maintain a preset distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
Automatic High Beams
- The Automatic High Beams (AHB) are designed to help you see more clearly at night at speeds above 21 mph. The AHB system is designed to detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggles between high and low beams accordingly.
Lane Departure Alert With Steering Assist
- When white/yellow lane markings or certain road edge boundary lines are detected at speeds above 32 mph, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA) is designed to issue an audio/visual lane departure warning if an inadvertent lane departure is detected. If the driver does not take corrective action, the system is also designed to provide gentle corrective steering for lane-keeping assistance.
Lane Tracing Assist
- When Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is enabled and lane markers are detectable, Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) uses the lines on the road and/or preceding vehicles to provide active driving assistance and help keep the vehicle centered in its lane.
Road Sign Assist
- Using an intelligent camera, Road Sign Assist (RSA) is designed to detect speed limit signs, stop signs, Do Not Enter signs and yield signs, and display an icon of the sign on the Multi-Information Display (MID).
Tech Package: Stay Connected on the Road
Experience the future of driving with the Sequoia’s tech package, including an intuitive infotainment system, smartphone integration, and advanced navigation. Stay connected, entertained, and informed, transforming every drive into a seamless and enjoyable experience.
14-In. Toyota Audio Multimedia Touchscreen
- Scaled perfectly to Sequoia’s spacious interior is the large, available 14-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen. While the clear display is easy to see, it’s also easy to use. Dual Bluetooth® phone connectivity makes undistracted driving easier with hands-free phone capabilities, while available Drive Connect with Cloud Navigation and Intelligent Assistant helps you find where you need to be. A Drive Connect 1-year trial is included on Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro and Capstone, and a subscription is available on SR5. 4G network dependent.
12.3-In. Full-Color Multi-Information Display
- Customize the 12.3-in. full-color Multi-Information Display (MID) to your liking. Rearrange the driving information you want to see so you can enhance your everyday driving experience.
Digital Rearview Mirror With HomeLink®
- Connected to a camera in the rear, Sequoia’s available digital rearview mirror casts a clearer, wider and obstruction-free view of what’s behind you. You can zoom in, zoom out and adjust the mirror to give you a better perspective. Integrated HomeLink® universal transceiver buttons provide easy access to your garage door and more.
Qi Wireless Charging
- No cables. No plugging in. No hassle. Available Qi wireless charging lets you simply place your compatible smartphone on the dock and charge while you’re on the go.
120V/400W AC Power Outlets
- Whether you’re using a portable cooler or inflating accessories, simply plug into the available 120V outlets located in the cabin or rear cargo area to enhance every adventure.
Cargo Space: Where Versatility Meets Convenience
Planning a weekend getaway or a family road trip? The Sequoia offers ample cargo space, allowing you to bring everything you need without compromising comfort. Versatility and convenience come standard, making this SUV the perfect companion for your adventures.
6-In. Sliding and Power-Folding Third Row With Adjustable Cargo Shelf System
- Keep every passenger comfortable with available power-folding third-row seats. If you don’t have passengers in the third row, the seat can easily fold down and slide forward or back for additional storage. And the cargo shelf system with high-weight capacity can help organize more of your things, so you can bring more along for the ride.
Second-Row Bench Seating or Captain’s Chairs
- Sequoia’s size speaks for itself. With second-row bench seats that make room for up to eight or available captain’s chairs that seat up to seven, the whole family can stay close and still have plenty of space.
Impressive Cabin Size
- Whether you’re doing a family trip or your daily commute, Sequoia’s modernized interior gives everyone extra room to settle in.
Wheel Size: Command the Road with Style
Roll in style with the Sequoia’s impressive wheel options. The carefully crafted wheels not only enhance the SUV’s aesthetics but also contribute to a smooth and controlled ride, whether you’re navigating city streets or venturing off the beaten path.
Wheels are available in a few sizes, from the SR5’s 18-in. silver-painted alloy wheels to the Capstone’s 22-in. dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels.
Additional Accessories: Tailor Your Sequoia to Your Lifestyle
Personalize your Sequoia further with a range of additional accessories designed to enhance your driving experience. From roof racks for outdoor enthusiasts to stylish interior upgrades, Price LeBlanc Toyota offers options to suit every taste.
Take a 2024 Toyota Sequoia Test Drive Today Nearby Denham Springs, LA
Are you ready to test drive the 2024 Toyota Sequoia and embark on a new level of driving excitement? Visit us at Price LeBlanc Toyota, located at 13250 Airline Hwy, or give us a call at (225) 408-1100 to schedule your test drive today. Can’t make it in person? We invite our Baton Rouge, Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs neighbors to view our new and used inventory online, and don’t forget, we offer trade-in and financing options for a seamless purchasing experience. Your adventure begins here!