You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Price LeBlanc Toyota is proud to announce the arrival of the new 2023 Toyota Sequoia at the Toyota dealership near you in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Shoppers in the Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs areas are invited to explore the spacious and powerful new Toyota Sequoia for yourself. Whether you’re searching for a spacious ride for your next road trip or a versatile ride with powerful towing capabilities, the 2023 Sequoia could be the Toyota SUV for you!
2023 Toyota Sequoia SR5
2023 Toyota Sequoia Limited
2023 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
2023 Toyota Sequoia Capstone
Are you ready to schedule your new 2023 Toyota Sequoia test drive at the Toyota dealership near you? Come by Price LeBlanc Toyota at 13250 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA or give our dedicated sales team a call at (225) 399-4137. Don’t miss your chance to value your trade-in vehicle or apply for financing online to save yourself time at the dealership. Our Prairieville, Gonzales, and Denham Springs customers are invited to shop our new Toyota inventory from the comfort of your couch.
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,195 for Cars (Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR86, GR Corolla, GR Supra, Prius, Prius Prime), $1,395 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and vans (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,795 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
* EPA-estimated 21 city/24 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sequoia SR5, Limited, Platinum and Capstone 4×2; EPA-estimated 19 city/22 highway/20 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sequoia SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro and Capstone 4×4. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
* Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Panoramic View Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm surrounding clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* SofTex® is a registered trademark of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
* Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle/trailer, and you should look around the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. Additionally, when using Straight Path Assist, the driver is still responsible for safe operation as there are environmental conditions and design limitations to system performance. See Owner’s Manual for limitations and details.
* BBS® is a registered trademark of BBS of America, Inc.
* FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc.
* Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Functionality, availability and accuracy of information provided by the system depends on many factors and service may not be available in every location. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/connected-services for details. Services and programming subject to change. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Apps and services are subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay® functionality requires a compatible iPhone® connected wirelessly to the vehicle. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
* iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Android™ and Android Auto™ are trademarks of Google LLC. To wirelessly use Android Auto™ on your car display, you need a compatible Android™ smartphone with an active data plan. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements.
* Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
* Apple Music and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Requires Wi-Fi Connect subscription after trial (if applicable) and your own Apple Music account.
* Amazon Music, and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc. or its affiliates.
* SiriusXM trial length and service availability may vary by model, model year or trim.
The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for details.