The New 2024 Toyota Tundra in Baton Rouge, LA
Experience the future of toughness with the 2024 Toyota Tundra at Price LeBlanc Toyota! The Toyota dealer near you in Baton Rouge is thrilled to introduce this powerful Toyota truck to our Gonzales, Prairieville, and Denham Springs, LA customers. Stop by during our store hours to shop this truck and all of our extensive inventory!
Toyota Tough – New 2024 Tundra in Baton Rouge, LA
A good truck should be able to give you everything you need and more. That’s why with the 2024 Tundra, these performance features wow you and everyone around.
- Max payload of 1,940 pounds
- 389 horsepower (i-Force engine)
- Max towing of 12,000 pounds
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Manufacturer-estimated 22 combined MPG
Along with the power, the Tundra brings incredible capabilities, as well, like Multi-Terrain Select, Electronically Locking Rear Differential, Crawl Control, a 3-inch Suspension Lift Kit, and Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
Exterior Design and Price
The new 2024 Toyota Tundra has a starting MSRP of $39,965. The sculpted lines and chiseled features of the Tundra are not only eye-catching but also enhance aerodynamics and efficiency. This Toyota truck exudes strength and style with its boxed steel frame, tow mirrors, active aero front splitter, and lightweight body panels. Exterior colors you can find for the Tundra are Supersonic Red, Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Solar Octane, Smoked Mesquite, Terra, Lunar Rock, and Blueprint.
Interior Design Nearby Prairieville, LA
The new 2024 Tundra’s interior was carefully made for you and your passengers. Whatever environment you’re in, your Tundra will take care of you. Inside, you’ll get heated and ventilated front seats, available leather-trimmed and soft-touch materials, a power vertical rear window, and available American Walnut Wood Trim in the 1794 Edition.
The Tundra’s technology lets you be the commander. You are able to make the inside of this truck specifically made for you.
- 14-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia Touchscreen
- Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist
- Panoramic Rearview Mirror
- 12.3-inch Full-Color Multi-Information Display
- Wireless Charging
Test Drive the 2024 Toyota Tundra at Price LeBlanc Toyota!
We’re here if you need further help making your decision on the new 2024 Toyota Tundra. Call us at (225) 408-1100, and visit our store at 13250 Airline Highway, Baton Rouge, LA 70817. Our new inventory specials are constantly being updated, so contact us or check our website for updates!
MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,195 for Cars (Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR86, GR Corolla, GR Supra, Prius, Prius Prime), $1,395 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,795 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
* Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds and assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations.
* Never tow beyond a vehicle’s published towing capacities. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. Follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual.
* Payload includes the weight of occupants, cargo and options and is limited by weight distribution.
* 2024 projected EPA-estimated mpg rating estimates as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
* The Toyota Tundra is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
* Available on all 4×4 CrewMax and Double Cab grades except: TRD Pro, Capstone and TRD Sport, and/or those equipped with air suspension or Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS).
* The Toyota Tundra lift kit is designed to be compatible with the safety features of Toyota Safety Sense™, including forward collision mitigation. When the lift kit is added, the fog lights are removed. Use of a non-genuine Toyota lift kit may result in some incompatibility and/or degraded performance of the features that rely on the Toyota Safety Sense™ sensors.
* The Toyota Genuine Accessory Warranty will only apply when the installation is performed by a trained Toyota-approved installer. Please see dealer for details.
* The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle/trailer. When using straight path assist, driver should confirm clearance and is still responsible for safe operation. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The Panoramic View Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding your vehicle. Look around to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.